Arizona Grill’s statement over the Death of Minors

Arizona Grill

The famous eateries in Karachi, namely Arizona Grill and Chunky Monkey came under great controversy. They have been sealed after two children died because of food poisoning on Sunday.

Muhammad, who was 5 years, and his 1.5-year-old brother, Ahmed, had severe food poisoning after having dinner at Arizona Grill, in DHA Zamzama. Later at night, they had sweets from Chunky Monkey DHA Phase-IV on Saturday.

Both the kids, along with their mother, admitted in the hospital the same night but unfortunately, Muhammad and Ahmed expired the next day.

KBC Restaurant in Saddar is Demolished

The mother is still admitted in the South City hospital and contacted by the police to discuss the details of the incident and proceed with their investigation.

 

According to the reports, 6 employees have been arrested by the investigation team and both, Arizona Grill and Chunky Monkey, have been sealed for an unspecified period.

 

Syed Murad Ali Shah, Chief Minister Sindh, has also taken the notice of this heartbreaking incident. He ordered the Commissioner of Karachi to submit a detailed report regarding the investigation of these two facilities and has also advised to identify the people involved in this matter.

 

Later, Arizona Grill released a statement regarding this matter and offered the family their deepest condolences.

Whereas, Chunky Monkey did not give any statement; instead announced that all of its branches are operational.

Since, both these places are popular spots among Karachities, it is an alarming call to ensure food safety measures in order to avoid any such incidents in the future.

Sindh Food Authority Raided Boat Basin Restaurants!

 

Stay tuned to Foodies Hubb for more news and updates. And also JOIN our Facebook Page – Foodies Hubb.