- 2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1-cup milk
- 1-teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1-cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and then grease and flour two nine inch round pans.
- Now, take a large bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, baking powder, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add milk, eggs, oil, vanilla and mix for 2 minutes on medium speed of mixer. Stir in the boiling water last. Batter will be thin. Pour evenly into the prepared pans.
- In the final stage, bake to 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven until the cake test done with toothpick. Now cool the pans for 10 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Also Try this Recipe – BBQ Thai Style Chicken Recipe
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews