- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 20 teaspoons fat-free chocolate sundae syrup
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup natural-style, reduced-fat creamy peanut butter (such as Smucker’s)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (6-ounce) reduced-fat graham cracker crusts
Combine peanut butter, powdered sugar, and cream cheese in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Now add milk to the mixture and beat until combined. Fold in whipped topping. Divide the mixture evenly between crusts; keep in refrigerator for 8 hours or until set (pie will have a soft, fluffy texture). Cut into wedges; drizzle with chocolate syrup.
More Recipes will be added on regular basis! Till then, Enjoy the Yummy and Delicious food and provide us with your Feedback :).
Keep Visiting Foodies Hubb – Share your experience, because your story matters!
Also Read – Steamed Fish with Ginger Recipe
Submit your review
Very nice recipe... I tried it and its amazing...